Timing is crucial in agriculture, through the cycle of sowing to harvest, but also for strategic decision-making such as predicting demand for perishable goods and automation to extend the working day.
Agri-TechE’s REAP conference will explore where agri-tech innovations – new approaches to cultivation, advances in technology and breakthroughs in science – are creating the opportunity to manipulate time; improving productivity and providing environmental benefits.
• Carbon Conversation, a round-table discussion for farmers of the hype and hope of carbon management
• Inspirational keynote addresses from Jan-Erik Petersen of the European Environment Agency, and Professor Alex Webb of University of Cambridge
• Exciting Start-Up Showcase, this regular feature has proved a launchpad for leading agri-tech innovation
• Bite-sized research updates on emerging agri-tech from the UK’s leading scientific institutions
• International Café with representation from Europe, the USA, the Middle East and Asia – discussing the opportunities and challenges of their regions
• Sofa Session with experts including AirBus and Dyson Farming give different perspectives on overcoming time constraints in agriculture
Pricing £175 non members, £90 members.